Thursday 6 November 2008

My opinion about "An Inconvenient Truth"

Here is my opinion about “An Inconvenient Truth” movie. In the following I will write about what I like on this film and how it changes our behavior.

I think this film has tow aspect political and scientific. But most people say that it is political more than scientific because they don’t want to admit that the global warming is mainly human caused. But I believe that this film is scientific because for many reasons. First, many of Al Gore’s facts were getting from real experiments and scientific facts. Another reason why I think “An Inconvenient Truth” movie is scientific is that the global warming affects our environment and the atmosphere which classified as scientific problem because it affects the whole world.

To sum up, this film consider an important documentary to aware people about the global warming because before showing this movie many people didn’t know about the serious effects of global warming.

No comments: