Wednesday 3 September 2008

Me, Hasan :)

Blogging is a new way to teach and encourage us to learn more. My name is Hasan AL Shehhi and I am a paramedic student. I study in AbuDhabi men’s college. Now, I live in Abu Dhabi with my friends and in the weekend I drive to RAK to visit my family. I’m in my fourth semester. In the future I will help people. I will do my best in my study to be honest in giving help to people and I will try my best to save people’s life.

My purpose of blogging is to discuss about the global warming. Everyone must keep this plant clean because we are living on it and we all will be effected by pollution. However this way on discussing helps us to find the best solution for us. Every week I am going to post a new essay about this topic and warn people about the dangers of the global warming. I also want my class mate to read my essays and comment on them if possible.

No comments: